Submersible sewage, waste water DSC3
Flow rates up to 35,000 GPM
The model DSZ3 submersible non-clog pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron with heavy duty, high efficiency motors suitable for industrial and municipal water and wastewater, sewage and flood control applications. The large submersible non-clog pump has an axial flow impeller design.
- Effluent and process systems
- Flood control
- Amusement parks
- Heavy duty, high efficiency, air filled Class F insulated motor - operates cooler with higher efficiencies
- Watertight cable entry system - protects against moisture and capillary action; reduces maintenance costs
- Self cooling jacket - high reliability, effectively dissipates heat
- Double and triple row lubricated thrust bearings - L-10 life of 100,000 hours - long dependable operation, lowers maintenance costs
- Float type leakage detector - provides early warning of mechanical seal failure; avoids costly motor repairs
- Cartridge type, duplex mechanical seals - assembled in tandem arrangement; easy maintenance and high reliability
- High efficiency, closed axial flow impellers - ability to pass large diameter solids with high outputs prevent clogging, lowers operating costs .Replaceable case liner ring - maintains working clearances while reducing casing costs
6" to 24"
Range of HP:
to 800 HP
to 35,000 GPM
to 300 Ft.
Max. solid diameter:
FM explosion proof available